1) Service – it shall be understood as the website “A step ahead”,
2) User – shall be understood as a natural person using the services of the Website, at least by becoming acquainted with the contents published therein,
3) Administrator – it is understood to mean Mrs Monika Chutnik, conducting business activity under the name etta Monika Chutnik (NIP 8361603994, REGON 021036289).
- Users’ personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law, including in particular the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: RODO).
- Content published on the Website is under copyright protection, and in particular is covered by the protection provided for in the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1231. as amended). Any use of them outside the Service without the Administrator’s written consent under pain of invalidity is prohibited. External content, to which links (links) published in the Service lead, may be subject to copyright protection. The exclusive authority to allow use and determine the rules of use of external content shall be held by its authors.
Personal data policy
- The Administrator processes personal data provided by Users when signing up for the newsletter made available within the Service. The Administrator processes the following User data: electronic mail address (e-mail). Subscribing to the newsletter means consenting to the processing of the above personal data for the purpose of sending the newsletter.
- The administrator of the personal data is Mrs Monika Chutnik conducting business activity under the name etta Monika Chutnik at ul. Olszewskiego 64/3 in Wrocław (51-646 Wrocław), NIP 8361603994, REGON 021036289.
- Users may also contact the Administrator via e-mail at: email@example.com.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the User’s consent (Art. 6(1)(a) RODO).
- The recipient of the personal data is MailerLite – for the technical handling of the newsletter sending process. As part of entrusting data processing to the above recipient, there may be a transfer of personal data to a third country (outside the European Economic Area).
- The data controller processes the Users’ personal data in order to send them the newsletter, which includes information about new blog entries, podcast episodes, webinars or organised events.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary. Failure to provide this data, however, will prevent the service of sending the newsletter.
- The data controller processes the Users’ personal data for the purpose of the newsletter service – until the User unsubscribes from this service (Section 9).
- It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter service (withdrawal of the consent) at any time by using the link contained in the mailing sent or by informing the Administrator at the e-mail address indicated in point 3 or by post at the business address indicated in point 2 that the User no longer wishes to receive the newsletter.
- The User data processed by the Administrator are not subject to profiling.
- In order to improve the quality of the Service, the Administrator may use external analytical tools operating on the basis of automated collection of a part of data about Users (among others, by means of tools such as Google Analytics).
- The user may request from the Administrator
- access to the content of their data,
- restriction of processing
- obtain a copy of his/her data,
as well as object to the processing of data concerning him/her and exercise the right to data portability. These rights may be exercised by notifying the Administrator of the request to the e-mail address indicated in point 3 or by post to the business address indicated in point 2.
- The User also has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he/she considers that the processing of personal data concerning him/her is carried out in breach of the provisions in force.
- Cookies are used on the Website with the User’s consent, expressed through appropriate settings of the web browser installed on the User’s terminal equipment. Cookies are used for statistical and marketing purposes and to improve the functionality of the Website.
- There are two types of cookies used on the Website:
- session cookies – remain saved on User’s device until leaving the website or switching off the web browser,
- permanent – remain on User’s device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their manual removal in the web browser.
- The Website also uses data in LocalStorage and SessionStorage (expires after closing the session/browser).